Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's been a long time, since I rock and rolled.

So the song says.


I blame myself, really. I could go on and on about how things popped up out of the blue or my busy schedule has prevented any updates, but that clearly would be a lie. For those of you that know me, my schedule is never busy, things never pop up out of the blue. In short, I am just plain lazy. Lazy and lethargic. Also probably another word that starts with the letter L to add to the alliteration.

Things are about to change now though (I think). I don't know if it's a sudden urge of inspiration or what it is actually. I know it's definitely not me finding my muse though. A friend of mine suggested that when I find her, I punch her in the face for staying away for so long. I don't condone violence so instead I think I'm just going to fuck her. Yup yup, you heard me right.

I'm going to fuck my muse.

With that being said, stick around and let the new format of Q&A's begin.


- Gary

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online