Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dear Gary,

My ex-boyfriend and I broke up over a month ago, yet he keeps texting and calling me constantly, and asking me to do things with him. The last time he sent me a text asking me if I wanted to go to the pub to have dinner and pretzels. He's a nice guy, but he just doesn't seem to get that WE ARE BROKEN UP! Please help me.

He Just Won't Take The Hint - Woodbury, NJ



Dear He Just Won't Take The Hint,

It sounds like the boy just wants to hang out with you and feed you pretzels. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Pretzels are quite a delicious snack and if you can get away with a boy giving you free pretzels, then you should definitely take advantage of it. You never, ever know when this Pretzel Train is going to make a stop at a different destination.




Thanks for the question He Just Won't Take The Hint!





Dear WATG,

Everyone knows that dogs like to eat their own feces, but did you know that if you sprinkle Accent on dog poop that they won't eat it?

Dog Lover - Rochelle Park, NJ



Dear Sicko,

No.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online