Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dear WATG,

When am I going to die?

Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices – Wyckoff, NJ

Dear Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices,

It’s clear to me that you have not got much time left, seeing as you have one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel. For a very accurate determination of your death date, click: HERE


Dear WATG,

Do you feel guilty?

I Know What You Did – Bergen County Jail, Hackensack, NJ


Dear I Know What You Did,

No




Dear Gary,

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Signed,
Eggs-ellence of Eggs-ecution – Egg Harbor Twp, NJ


Dear Eggs-ellence of Eggs-ecution,

Medium rare or al dente.




Dear Gary,

Do you tweet?

Tweetie Bird – Los Angeles, CA

Dear Tweetie Bird,

Yes, you can follow me @Guarasci_Land

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online