Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear Gary,

I went out on a date with this girl and things went really well. They went so well that she invited me up to her place for a "night cap". It didn't take long before we made our way into the bedroom. Things were going pretty hot and heavy and she was really into it. So was I, but then something happened: her dog licked my bunghole. I think I might have startled her with my scream and she asked me what the matter was. I explained to her that while we were fornicating, her dog licked my bunghole. She didn't even seem fazed by it. In fact, she kind of laughed it off like it wasn't a big deal and it happens all the time. I like this girl but I don't want her dog getting used to licking my bunghole. What should I do?

The Dog Licked My Bunghole - Livingston, NJ

Dear The Dog Licked My Bunghole,

You say that you don't want the dog getting used to licking your "bunghole" but what you should really consider is allowing the dog cart blanche in the bedroom. Most guys would kill for the chance at a ménage à trois and this has fallen right into your lap. Sure it might not be as ideal as two girls and yourself, but beggars can't be choosers and you have to take it from where ever it is coming from. So the next time you and this chick are settling in for your love-making session, gingerly ask her the whereabouts of Spot. When she tells you that she put him outside in the yard for the evening so you can be uninterrupted, let her know that you wouldn't mind if Spot joined in on the action. She will be impressed with your lack of inhibitions and you, my friend, will be living that ménage à trois fantasy that everybody dreams about.

Thanks for the question The Dog Licks My Bunghole!


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online